- Preparation time
- 30 mins
- Cooking time
- 15 mins
- 6 people
- Meal course
- Posted by
- Posted on
- April 24, 2016
These Brussels sprouts are roasted in a high temperature oven until golden brown and crisp
1. You can also add ½ teaspoon of red pepper flakes to spice it up a bit, but this is totally optional.
If you have some Brussels sprouts that are extra-large, cut them into thirds or quarters.
2. They should all be cut about the same size to ensure even and good cooking
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Trim the ends of the Brussels sprouts, and remove all discolored exterior leaves
- In a bowl toss Brussels sprouts with garlic, oil, salt and pepper.
- Place on a greased baking sheet and roast, stirring once or twice, until golden brown for about 25 to 30 minutes
- It should be crisp on the outside and tender on the inside when done, the leaves that are loose will become really brown and crispy, and they are so good!
- Serve and Enjoy!